Rules & Regulations
Please read the following Rules & Regulations carefully before buying the ticket or attending the event. All ticket buyers and attendees who agree to be a part of the event are subject to the following terms and conditions, rules and regulation and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not attend the event.
The entire content included in this site, on the day of the events including but not limited to talk, text, graphics or code is copyrighted and is the property of SILK Photos Pvt. Ltd. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of the event or any of its material is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by SILK Photos
- All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable. Attendees can freely interact with the speakers in the exhibition area and networking areas after their talk.
- Attendees must carry a print out of the booking confirmation email provided by the ticketing vendor to avail for a conference badge and entry inside the venue.
- All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue.
- Entry into the auditorium will only start 30 minutes before the show timing.
- The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues.
- No Parking is available at the venue. Please plan accordingly. We encourage you to Uber, Carpool or use public transport.
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour; the decision of which rests with the conference management and venue management and is final and binding.
- No video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances.
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue.
- Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
- Lunch will be provided during the three days of the festival at MLR for tickets purchased not later than midnight September 29th as we are required to provide the exact number of servings not later than three (3) days before the festival. No exceptions will be made and no refunds will be provided for late bookings.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of a ticket holder/attendee.
- There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their ticket.
- The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration.
- The organiser can reassign the seat to a delegate on the waiting list. By Registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate.
- A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- All taxes GST (CGST and SGST) are levied by the Govt and Are collected by the organization to be paid to the govt.
- Any additional service fees or transaction fee is directly collected by the ticketing vendor. And the GST on the same is billed by the vendor.
Additional Rules & Regulations
PLATINUM Ticket Discounts
Platinum ticket holders get a ₹2,500 discount for any one workshop or master class.
This discount does not apply to Joe McNally's Crafting Lighting Solutions seminar on October 6th, priced at $79/$99,
and Alan Berg's General Session – Wedding Business Full-Day Seminar on October 7th, priced at $79/$99.
Student tickets are only valid for SILK INSPIRE affiliated schools. If you wish to add your school to the list of affiliated institutions please mail us.
Ticket once sold is non-refundable.
Oodio Coupons validity
- Coupon valid only valid till 31st December 2018
- Coupon can not be clubbed with any other OODIO discount or Package.
- Coupon can be used for any Edit, Design or Print order and/or a combination on any.
- Minimum order value will not include the GST or Shipping charges.
- Platinum ticket holders get 10 Coupons worth 1,000 INR each, with a minimum order value of 5,000 INR
- Gold ticket holders get 6 Coupons worth 850 INR each, with a minimum order value of 5,100 INR
- Silver ticket holders get 2 Coupons worth 500 INR each, with a minimum order value of 5,000 INR